Finbarr Sheehy has over 30 years of senior-level experience with some of the best US multinational organisations based in Ireland. He has extensive experience in the areas of Business Improvement, Business Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Deployment, Creativity & Innovation, Change Management and People Development.
Finbarr holds an Honours Degree in Electronic Engineering and a Masters’s Degree in Education (Training & Development). Finbarr is a qualified Six Sigma Master Black Belt. He is also a qualified Business Coach, certified by the Irish Institute of NeuroLinguistic Programming.
He has held the following positions
- Director of Operational Excellence & Training, Wyeth Medica Ireland, Newbridge, Kildare
- Continuous Improvement Manager – Wyeth Medica Ireland, Newbridge, Kildare
- Skills Training Manager, Process Improvement Engineer – Intel Ireland, Kildare.
- Technical Training & Process Improvement Engineer – Intel Ireland, Kildare.
- Test Development Engineer – Analog Devices Incorporated, Limerick.
As well as being the founder and Managing Director of Business Excellence.ie he is also currently the Education Director for Innopharma Labs.
Lean Manufacturing, Lean Enterprise, Enterprise Mapping, Value Mapping, Kaizen Events, Continuous Improvement, Innovative Training, Problem Solving, Supply Chain optimisation, Six Sigma, Lean six sigma & Continuous Improvement Practitioner, Kaizen Event facilitator, Performance Improver, Advanced Lean Tools & Practices, Managing Lean Projects, Team Building – towards a continuous improvement process, Supply Chain optimisation, Effective Leadership & Change Management, Innovative Training – Thinking outside the box.
Finbarr has led the development and validation of the following third level undergraduate and post-graduate programmes,
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Business & Technology
- Master of Science in Digital Transformation (Life Science)
- Master of Science in Medical Device Technology and Business
- BA & BA(Hons) in Pharmaceutical Business Operations