Finbarr Sheehy has over 25 years experience at senior level with some of the best US multinational organisations based in Ireland. He has extensive experience in the areas of Business Improvement, Business Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Deployment, Creativity & Innovation, Change Management and People Development.
Finbarr holds a Honours Degree in Electronic Engineering and a Masters Degree in Education (Training & Development). Finbarr is a qualified Six Sigma Master Black Belt. He is also a qualified Business Coach, certified by the Irish Institute of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
He has held the following positions
- Director of Operational Excellence & Training, Wyeth Medica Ireland, Newbridge, Kildare
- Continuous Improvement Manager – Wyeth Medica Ireland, Newbridge, Kildare
- Skills Training Manager, Process Improvement Engineer – Intel Ireland, Kildare.
- Technical Training & Process Improvement Engineer – Intel Ireland, Kildare.
- Test Development Engineer – Analog Devices Incorporated, Limerick.
As well as being the founder and Managing Director of Business Excellence.ie he is also currently the Education Director for Innopharma Labs.
Lean Manufacturing, Lean Enterprise,Enterprise Mapping, Value Mapping,Kaizen Events, Continuous Improvement, Innovative Training, Problem Solving, Supply Chain optimisation, Six Sigma, Lean six sigma & Continuous Improvement Practitioner, Kaizen Event facilitator, Performance Improver, Advanced Lean Tools & Practices, Managing Lean Projects, Team Building – towards a continuous improvement process, Supply Chain optimisation, Effective Leadership & Change Management, Innovative Training – Thinking outside the box.