This two-day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course teaches participants about Six Sigma, Lean principles and the practical application of these tools and techniques, as well as how they can actively direct, manage and participate in these programs.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is suitable for senior managers, department managers, line managers, internal consultants, change agents, project managers and team leaders who will be responsible for directing, managing and reviewing the performance of Black Belts and Green Belts who will be delivering Lean and/or Six Sigma projects.
- An overall understanding of the concepts, tools, and principles of Lean.
- An overall understanding of the Six Sigma philosophy, the DMAIC methodology and the tools and techniques used in Six Sigma.
- An understanding of the similarities, differences and practical applications of both Six Sigma and Lean approaches.
- An understanding of how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into the company’s management systems.
- Some initial criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and evaluating Lean Six Sigma projects.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course provides the fundamental understanding of how these programs can be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement program to reduce waste and variation in the business.
- The Need for Business Improvement
- Six Sigma & DMAIC
- Lean Principles
- Value and Non-Value
- Lean Waste
- Process Mapping / Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Tools – 5S, SMED, Error Proofing, Kanban
- Six Sigma Origins and Principles – DMAIC
- Define – Define the Problem
- Measure – Understand the current situation
- Analyse – Understand the Root Cause
- Improve – Develop a Situation
- Control – Implement a Sustainable plan
Six Sigma Implementation
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Kaizen Methodology
- Data Collection and Analysis Tools
- Process Mapping
- Selecting Six Sigma Projects
- Project Charter
- Project Scoping
- Project Deliverables
- Metrics and Goals
- Project Management
- Project Review
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is supported with very comprehensive training materials and access to online content.
This course is delivered by Finbarr Sheehy.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.