Many organisations are now organising Lean Six Sigma Training in-house rather than attending generic open courses.
- Have you considered running your lean sigma training in-house?
- Save money by paying per class rather than per person
- Have your course designed to meet your specific needs
- Solve some of your biggest issues during the training
- Develop a governance strategy to ensure lean sigma is suitable in your organisation
Our courses are suitable for all employees from senior management to production staff, customer facing employees and support services.
Training Courses Available
- Lean Sigma Introduction Yellow Belt
- Lean Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Sigma Black Belt
- Design for Six Sigma
- CAPA Root Cause Analysis
- Understand the concepts, tools and principles of Lean.
- Understand the Six Sigma philosophy, the DMAIC methodology and the tools and techniques used in Six Sigma.
- Understand how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into the company’s management systems.
- Understand the criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and evaluating Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Business Improvement Fundamentals
- The concepts of Continuous Improvement
- Lean Principles
- Waste Identification & Elimination
- Process Mapping
- Value Stream Mapping
- 5S, Poke Yoke, Kaizen, SMED and Kanban
Six Sigma Implementation
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Kaizen Process
- Data Collection and Analysis Tools
- Selecting Six Sigma Projects
Six Sigma Principles
- Voice of the Customer – VOC
- Project Definition
- Analysis of Root Cause
- Improvement Solutions
- Control of Sustainable Solutions
- Mistake Proofing – Poke Yoke
- Process Control
- Review and Action